Self-Directed Financial Planning
Investors should have a specific purpose for each dollar they invest. But without a plan, how will you know how you should be invested.
Through CapEd’s relationship with Tree City Advisors, we are able to offer our self-guided financial planning tools and resources to CapEd employees at no cost.
FINANCIAL PLANNING WILL HELP YOU:
• To properly establish financial targets (such as retirement, vacation home, college).
• Determine what is needed; how much, where, and when to save.
• Better understand your investment plan choices.
• Assess risk tolerance for your goals.
• Make your savings efficient and targeted to your needs.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Create your financial plan using our professional planning software.
• How to manipulate the data for life/target changes.
• Ways to execute your plan.
• Once complete, one of our advisors will contact you to help finalize your plan.
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED:
• Time to sit down and thoughtfully enter your basic information, goals, accounts, etc.
• Statements, life insurance policies, 401(k) account information, etc.
Sign Up for Self-Directed Planning
Once you fill out this basic information, our advisors will get your setup and you
will receive an email invitation from MoneyGuidePro.
Follow the steps. Once complete, our planners will contact you to review your plan.