The most common question we hear from clients is, "Am I saving enough?"
Investors should have a specific purpose for each dollar they invest.
OUR CLASS WILL HELP YOU:
• To properly establish financial targets (such as retirement, vacation home, college).
• Determine what is needed; how much, where, and when to save.
• Better understand your investment plan choices.
• Assess risk tolerance for your goals.
• Make your savings efficient and targeted to your needs.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• To create your financial plan using our professional planning software.
• How to manipulate the data for life/target changes.
• Ways to execute your plan.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Laptop/Device to log in to our software and create your plan.
• Pen + Notepad.
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED PRE-CLASS:
• Statements, life insurance policies, 401(k) account information. You will receive an email with details, but you will want to gather this information to be used to help generate your financial plan.
CapEd Credit Union Classroom
$400/Household or $300 with
CapEd Member Discount Code.
We encourage couples to attend together.